Conclusion of Sri Lanka Expo 2012
Sri Lanka Expo 2012, the mega trade exhibition that drew to a close on March 31, 2012 comprised a unique combination of an international exhibition, Symposium, Business Meetings, networking sessions, Seminars, cultural event and a Fashion Show.
There had been an overwhelming response from the export community representing from the largest to SME exporter. All the strategic sectors identified by EDB, are represented by the key players of these sectors. These key sectors include Apparel, Tea, Rubber, and Rubber Based Products, Gems, Diamond & Jewellery, Food & Other Beverages, Spices & Allied Products, Ceramic & Porcelain Products, Electrical Electronic Products and Footwear & Leather Products etc.
There were 372 stalls, a tantalizing array of uniquely Sri Lankan exports spanned three broad sectors of Agriculture & Fisheries, Industrial Products and Services. Visitors to the event have had access to the best selection of Sri Lankan quality products & services under one roof.
The first two days of the exhibition were reserved exclusively for buyers to negotiate business with the exhibitors and place orders to buy our products and services and the last two days of the exhibition were open to the public. Over 10,000 locals have visited the Exhibition and experienced for themselves the comprehensive range of high quality products and services that Sri Lanka offer to the international market, and also gained exposure on various facets of an international event of this nature.
Expo Event Calendar
Sri Lanka Expo 2012 will be held from 28th to 31st of March, 2012 at BMICH. Click here to view the Expo Event Calendar
Sri Lanka Embassy, KITA host trade and investor forum in Seoul
The Embassy of Sri Lanka in Seoul together with the Korea International Trade Association (KITA), one of the largest and leading business organisations in Korea, arranged a Trade and Investor forum dedicated to Sri Lanka on 17 February.Read more...
- Ministry of Industry & Commerce
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Economic Development
- Ministry of Plantation Industries
- Sri Lanka Export Development Board
- Department of Commerce
- Board of Investment
- Sri Lanka Tourism Development Authority
- National Gem & Jewellery Authority
- Sri Lanka Export Credit Insurance Corporation
- Sri Lanka Ports Authority
- Department of Export Agriculture
- Sri Lanka Tea Board
- Coconut Development Authority
- National Chamber of Exporters of Sri Lanka
- National Chamber of Commerce of Sri Lanka
- Ceylon Chamber of Commerce
- Federation of Chambers of Commerce and Industry of Srilanka