Sri Lanka Expo 2012 is planned to be a spectacular showcase of Sri Lanka’s export quality products and services. Our strengths in state-of-the-art technology, on green manufacturing techniques and our capability to offer products to all international standards gives us an edge over our competitors. Having transformed our economy from traditional agricultural produce to high tech and value added products, we have expanded our export markets to reach the world over.
The exhibition will display an array of traditional and non-traditional products under three broad sectors -
Expo Event Calendar
Sri Lanka Expo 2012 will be held from 28th to 31st of March, 2012 at BMICH. Click here to view the Expo Event Calendar
London looks to Lanka!
The London Stock Exchange (LSE) is optimistic on Sri Lanka given the strong post-war upside for the economy and capital markets and is urging the country and companies to harness the global giant's strengths and reach to grow better.Read more...
- Ministry of Industry & Commerce
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Economic Development
- Ministry of Plantation Industries
- Sri Lanka Export Development Board
- Department of Commerce
- Board of Investment
- Sri Lanka Tourism Development Authority
- National Gem & Jewellery Authority
- Sri Lanka Export Credit Insurance Corporation
- Sri Lanka Ports Authority
- Department of Export Agriculture
- Sri Lanka Tea Board
- Coconut Development Authority
- National Chamber of Exporters of Sri Lanka
- National Chamber of Commerce of Sri Lanka
- Ceylon Chamber of Commerce
- Federation of Chambers of Commerce and Industry of Srilanka